Call recording solution for Cisco UC
Presenting Adportas RecKall, the best-in-class call recording solution compatible with Cisco UC platforms. Featuring multimode architecture for companies that requires compliance recording modes such as: Permanent, on demand or in hybrid scenarios. Easy to use web interface provides total control for search and playback to end users. Login traceability provides the mandatory security to maintain legal monitoring over the actions of supervisors and collaborators with critical data. Helping your company with compliance, agents` coaching and evaluation, Adportas RecKall suits any business no matter the size or the niche your organization fits in.
Adportas RecKall can be deployed on prem, virtualized, with Cisco HCS on site or Cloud depending on the requirements of each project.
Hardphones, softphones or cell phones you name it, Adportas RecKall records them!
Quote Adportas Reckall now!
- MAIN FEATURES
• Recording mode via Active Recording or Passive Recording.
• Recording mode via Cisco Fork Media Cisco CUBE and Cisco Broadsoft.
• Recording incoming and outgoing calls.
• Permanent recording.
• On demand recording.
• Recording of encrypted calls (128 bit key).
• Screen activity recording.
• Video call recording.
• Centralized recording of multiple CUCM clusters.
• Transferred and conferences calls sequence recording.
• Jabber client and extension mobility support.
• VMWare and Red Hat compatible.
• Central site integration with branches.
• Silent monitoring.
• CUCM or Active Directory provisioning for extensions.
• Downloadable audio track edits or deliverable over e-mail.
• Sending selected recordings from the server over direct e-mail without downloading.
• Single Sign-on via Kerberos.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
• OS: Linux Centos version 6 or higher
• Version nº: Adportas RecKall 9.0
• CUCM compatibility: Version 8.0 or higher
• Recording mode: Active recording (BIB), Passive recording (SPAN port)
• Protocol: SIP, SPAN, CTI
• Administration interface: Web/HTTP with secure access and user profiling
• Virtualization: Yes
• High availability: Yes
• Format/audio CODEC rate: .PCM (CODEC G.729), .WAV (CODEC G.711) and .OGG (CODEC SPEEX)
• CODEC support: G.711 A-Law, G.711 μ-Law G.729A, G.722, iLBC and OPUS CODECs
• Audio storage type: open or encrypted
• Audio storage: 100 Kb/min (SPEEX)
• Audio file compression: 1:10
• Video format: .MOV
• Video storage: ZIP
• Video resolution: 1920 x 1080
• Backup: optical media, shared folders and external backup systems
• Minimum recommended hardware (mínimo): 2 GHZ DUAL CORE PROCESSOR/ RAM 8 GB/500 GB (please enquire for details)
• RecKall capacity per server: 500 extensions
• Supports Cisco IP Phone Series: 6900, 7800, 7900, 8800, 8900, 9900 (please enquire for details)
Adportas RecKall Active Recording Server
• Voice VLAN web visibility for recorded telephones.
• Third generation or higher Cisco IP Phone with Built-in Bridge, Jabber or Cisco Softphone.
• Sip Trunk for telephone signaling between CUCM and Adportas RecKall.
• Configuring Active Recording for telephones recorded by CUCM.
• CTI user in CUCM with control over all telephones to be recorded.
• Creation of route pattern in CUCM for Adportas RecKall.
• Creation of Recording Profile in CUCM for Adportas RecKall.
• Installing Adportas RecKall application on PCs for screen recording.
• Teléfonos soportados con CODECs: G.711 A-Law, G.711 μ-Law, G.729A,
G.722, iLBC y OPUS.
Adportas RecKall Passive Recording Server
• Remote access via VPN.
• Cisco IP telephones.
• Span Port enabling.
• CallManager V.8 or higher.
• Port mirroring on extensions to be recorded.
• Network port for main recording device.
• Supports phones with CODECs: G.711 A-Law, G.711 μ-Law, G.729A, G.722, iLBC and OPUS.
CISCO MEDIASENSE(*) END OF SALE OCTOBER 04, 2017
Need to replace your Cisco MediaSense platform?
Adportas can help you
If you already have Cisco MediaSense and want to grow or migrate to a solution that has future life, talk to us, we have an interesting business offer for you.
*Cisco MediaSense is a registered trademark of Cisco Systems