Virtual lock for corporate IP telephony
Adportas LocKall is a virtual lock that uses a personal password to effectively block and unblock Cisco IP telephones that support XML technology and are associated to a registered user within the Adportas LocKall server data base.
- MAIN FEATURES
• Blocking over CSS (Calling Search Space) configured in CUCM.
• Activation/deactivation from the IP telephone keyboard.
• Personal password, per user.
• Status for each telephone (blocked/unblocked) is monitored over a web interface.
• Configuration of predetermined emergency calls with blocked telephones.
• Mass blocking at predetermined times via costs center (administrator web interface).
• Locking flexibility for personalized “one to one” blocks.
• 1+1 contingency.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
• Version nº: LocKall 8.0
• CUCM compatibility: V.8 or superior
• Protocol: AXL/XML
• OS: Linux CentOS version 6
• User interface: WEB/HTTP
• High availability: Yes
• Cisco IP Phone series: 6900, 7800, 7900, 8800, 8900, 9900. (please enquire for details)
• LAN network access with Cisco CUCM visibility in same VLAN.
• Creation of blocking CSS in Cisco CUCM.
• Application user supporting AXL with CUCM.
• Creation of Adportas LocKall service in Cisco CUCM (manual included).
• Association of telephones to Adportas LocKall in Cisco CUCM (manual included)