i2M Ethernet LTE v.3
Adportas i2M Ethernet LTE v.3 is a data gateway that allows connecting industrial equipment that have serial data communication ports (RS232 and RS485) and based equipment in Ethernet communication to the Internet through the mobile network or WIFI. Its main uses are remote monitoring of processes telemetry telemetry and geolocation (through built-in GPS). This complex integrated network communications system has been fully programmed electronically designed and assembled by departments of Adportas software and hardware thinking of offering a solution with a cost / profit as efficiently as possible for our end customers.
- MAIN FEATURES
• GPS, WIFI, LTE, LTE Aux and GPS antennas
• Number of SimCards supported: 2
• Serial communication: RS232 and Rs485
• Led indicators for power on and status.
• Housing: Black anodized aluminum.
• Product dimensions: 109.60 x 67 x 26.3 mm.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
• Input voltage: 12VDC @ 1A.
• 2 serial communication ports
• Serial communication: RS232 e Rs485
– RS232: – 2.400 a 115.200 Baud – RS485: – 2.400 a 115.200 Baud
– Null modem support – Suporte half e full duplex
– DB9F connector
– Speed: 50bps to 115.2Kbps
– Data bit: 6,7 and 8
– Stop Bit: 1 or 2
– Parity: none, even and odd
– Flow control: none, HW, XON / XOFF
• Wireless communication (mobile network):
-LTE-TDD: B40 / B66
-LTE-FDD: B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B28
-MTS / HSPA +: B1 / B2 / B5 / B8
-GSM / GPRS / EDGE: 850/900/1800 / 1900MH
• Wireless communication (WiFi)
• WLAN Standard: IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
• Mode of operation: AP
• WEP-128 bits WPA (TKIP) WPA-PSK (TKIP) WPA2 (AES) WPA2-PSK (AES) 802.1X (EAP-MD5 / TLS / TTLS / PEAP)
• Ethernet communication
-10/100 Base-T Ethernet Controller
– Led LAN Activity
– 10/100 automatic detection
– MDI / MDI-X detection
SMA antenna with GPS interface and NMEA protocol
• Digital ports: 2 digital inputs 5-12vdc
• Dual SMA connector for external 4G antenna. (Diversity, dual radio circuit)
• Number of supported SimCards: 2
• SimCard Format: Mini SIM (2FF).
• Local configuration: via micro USB type B (USB 2.0).
• Remote and local configuration: web portal
• LED indicators:
– Power: indicates that the equipment is turned on.
– Status: indicates whether or not you are connected to the network.
– Serial: indicates if there is activity on the serial communication bus (RS232 and Rs485).
• Operating temperature: -20°C to 70°C.
• Operating humidity: 5% to 95%.
• Installation Type: DIN Rail Mount.