Adportas i2M mini v.2
Adportas i2M Mini is a data gateway that connects industrial equipment that has serial data communication ports (RS232 and / or RS485) to the Internet through the 3G mobile network. Its main uses are remote monitoring of processes and / or sensors, telemetry and geolocation (through built-in GPS).
- MAIN FEATURES
• Adportas i2M Mini is a transparent bridge between the end user and the connected device, as it does not involve an external server to establish communication, allowing it to be accessed directly from a private mobile network.
• Adportas i2M Mini port allows remote configuration of the connection´s data (APN, Serial, GPS) as well as obtaining the location of the device when it is needed.
• Housing: Black anodized aluminum.
• Product Dimensions in millimeters:104,4 x 28,3 x 63,5.
• can be remotely reseted via text message (SMS) if necessary.
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
• Input voltage: 12VDC @ 1A.
• Serial communication: RS232 or RS485 (from 2400 to 115200 Baud).
• Wireless communication: 3G (Dual-Band UMTS / HSPA + 850 / 1900MHz).
Quad-Band GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz.
• Selector that allows you to choose whether the serial port will work as RS232 or RS485.
• SMA coaxial connector for external 3G antenna.
• Number of SimCards supported: 1
• SimCard Format: Mini SIM (2FF).
• Configuration: via micro USB type B (USB 2.0).
• LED Indicators:
– Power: Indicates that the machine is on.
– Status: Indicates whether or not you are connected to the 3G network.
– Serial: Indicates whether there is activity on the serial communication bus (RS232 and / or RS485).
• Operating temperature: -15°C to 85°C.
• PCB Material: FR-4.
• Type of installation:
– With screws.
– Optional: Din Clip for installation of rails.
- USE CASE
Adportas i2M mini, can be used for serial transmission of status data for industrial refrigerators.
This way you can obtain the critical information (engine status, temperature, open / closed door, light, etc.) without the need of a constant face-to-face check up.