Virtual attendant console
Adportas OperKall is a virtual attendant console, MS Windows* compatible, which optimizes the performance of telephone receptionists while assisting, transferring or managing incoming and outgoing phone calls, using a virtual assistance interface specifically designed to deliver agility and intuitive browsing during constant everyday use.
(* MS Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation)
- MAIN FEATURES
• Direct call forwarding to internal recipients.
• Consult forwarding to internal recipients.
• Speed-dial shortcuts to users by cost centers.
• Corporate directory integrated to a database and MS Outlook*.
• Call activity history and respective users.
• Incoming call reception from Adportas ACD Manager and/or Adportas IVR Manager.
(*MS Outlook is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation)
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
• Version: OperKall 8.0
• CUCM Compatibility: VERSION 8.0 OR HIGHER
• Protocol: CTI
• OS: LINUX CENTOS V.6 OR HIGHER
• User Interface: Resident PC
• Recommended minimum hardware: operator PC with Intel 1+GHz processor, 2GB RAM, 50MB disk space for application.
• Adportas ACD Manager server, Intel 1+GHz processor, 4GB RAM, 250GB drive (optional).
• CUCM CTI application user to control the extensions to be assisted.
• Cisco CUCM 8.0 or higher.